Behavior should do a Series of Unfortunate Events chapter
I could just be a massive nerd, and I don't really know how licences would work with this sort of thing, but it would be cool if we got someone like Count Olaf as a new killer.
While he might not fit into the "role" of a normal killer via appearance or other things like that, but then again, Trickster does exist as something like that so I don't know. (Let it be known that I hate Trickster lol)
His killer name could be "The Actor" or something like that, seeing as that played a large part of his backstory, both in the books, and other media.
His perks could also encompass something that has to do with stealth or blending in, seeing as he is seen wearing many disguises whenever it is necessary.
A new survivor/survivors could be either Klaus or Violet Baudelaire or however you spell their last name. Seeing as I believe that there is a rule that characters need to be 18 or around that age, Violet would be perfect seeing as by now, she would be well past that, if taking the series and time frame into account.
I could just be a nerd, but I've been thinking about that quite a bit.
Comments
(*Numbers in parenthesis represent the different perk tiers, right is purple, left is yellow, and the middle is green)
A little addition to what I had suggested before, but this time, I will go into much more depth about the suggested killer. As I have previously suggested, Olaf would be also known as "The Actor" as I still believe that is a perfect fit. As for his power, which I have named "Sinister Disguise," it could be along the lines of Sadako's or Ghostface's power, the ability to become undetectable at will for a short period of time, maximum of thirty seconds at least, and will automatically deactivate upon hitting a survivor or being seen. Seeing as he constantly spent time wearing multiple disguises and going undetected, it is a perfect fit. An addition to this power would be the longer The Actor spends near a certain distance of survivors without being revealed, needing to have a direct line of sight at least, (same mechanic as Ghostface's), then he activates the main part of his power, "Crescendo." and gains an undecided percent speed boost and all survivors within 24 meters of him become exposed (terror radius is 32m) and the effect will last fifteen seconds, if a survivor that is exposed gets downed, the status effect is immediately removed from all survivors, and Sinister Disguise will go on a brief cooldown. As for his perks, which are the following -
Ability One - Betrayal - Perk tier effects the ability cooldown, 10 seconds off for each tier, starting at 80s*
"The past will come to haunt those who've crossed you, and the crutches they've used to hold them up will soon fall."
Upon starting a chase with a survivor, nearby pallets are broken and windows are blocked for a maximum of (5/6/7) seconds. Once activated, this ability goes on cooldown for the next (80/70/60) seconds.
Ability Two - Hex: Burning Rage - Perk tier only effects the duration of exposed upon reaching five tokens, starting at 40*
"You hate to see that your plans have gone astray and will do anything to make sure you come out on top."
(Hex: Burning Rage is token based, and a token is gained upon every generator completed, for a maximum of five tokens)
One Token - Gain a permanent* 4% speed boost until token 3 or 5 is reached, Reveals survivors auras for 3 seconds
Two Tokens - Reveals survivor's auras for 4 seconds, Decreased attack cooldown, (percentage unknown)
Three Tokens - Gain a permanent* 5% speed boost, Reveals survivor's auras for 5 seconds
Four Tokens - Reveals Survivor's auras for 6 seconds, Decreased attack cooldown, (percentage unknown)
Five Tokens - Gain a 6% speed boost (stackable with Sinister Disguise), All survivors are exposed for 40/50/60 seconds, Survivor's auras are revealed for 10 seconds (All aura times are affected by perks like lethal pursuer)
Ability Three - Actor
"You think of yourself as a master of the stage and you are glad to be able to put your skills to use."
After one survivor has been put into the dying state by any means, you receive the undetectable status effect for a limited duration, lasting until you hit another survivor, or the downed survivor has been picked by any means.
That's pretty much it for any ideas I have for him, maybe I'll think about something for a probable survivor.
Obligatory "this games history is a series of unfortunate events" joke