Making sure...
The new Sole Survivor is like the Old Left Behind (just slightly better), right?
The new Sole Survivor is like the Old Left Behind (just slightly better), right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah basically, except it makes you open the gates faster too.
Ok, cool! I liked the old left behind and might do a build where I just am crazy powerful (or try to be, at least) if I'm the last person left.
The only thing I don't get about this perk is that why you need such speed on reparing gens, if you're the last survivor?
It doesn't make sence to me. xD
It would be better if this perk will grant last survivor of hatch aura reading for 16-24m radius instead of gen speed....
Did you just say....Old?
You have my attention.
The old version of it.
I am interested.
Your warranty, sir.