Cadet charm???
Is there something specific you have to do or are you supposed to just auto unlock it by logging into the game because I opened the game twice today and didn't get it.
anyone else have this issue?
Is there something specific you have to do or are you supposed to just auto unlock it by logging into the game because I opened the game twice today and didn't get it.
anyone else have this issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got the charm. Is it not there on all your people? if so, might want to write up a report.
Oh wait, I'm dumb nevermind. It didn't pop up and show that i earned the charm but I do actually have it in my inventory.
Carry on
I have it and I didn't do anything to get it so presumably it is automatic