attack on titan skins = worsened gameplay?

the attack on titan skins that have the anime gear make a metal noise when the survivor moves, can this be heard from the killer's perspective? if yes then is this a disadvantage when facing a spirit?

Comments

  • Leon's Very Rare has leather rubbing sounds. Dwight's elf costume has bell jingles. They're not very audible. I assume it's as audible as regular walking/running steps.

  • @AnchorTea said:

    Leon's Very Rare has leather rubbing sounds. Dwight's elf costume has bell jingles. They're not very audible. I assume it's as audible as regular walking/running steps.

    thanks for the information, if it's the case that as you say the sound is not so audible, then it shouldn't be a big problem, I was a little worried because I had bought one of the skins and I thought it might be bad to face spirits

  • @InquisitorKng said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3071859#Comment_3071859

    thanks for the information, if it's the case that as you say the sound is not so audible, then it shouldn't be a big problem, I was a little worried because I had bought one of the skins and I thought it might be bad to face spirits

    I want to mention that I haven't done any testing. But BHVR's history shows that special costume sfx doesn't give a disadvantage

  • I haven't been able to hear it much unless I was right on top of them or carrying them to a hook.

  • @AnchorTea said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3071888#Comment_3071888

    I want to mention that I haven't done any testing. But BHVR's history shows that special costume sfx doesn't give a disadvantage

    yeah, I think you're right, anyway I don't think BHVR will comment on this matter, but I really hope this doesn't interfere with the gameplay since I really liked some cosmetics.

  • @Remedicist said:

    I haven't been able to hear it much unless I was right on top of them or carrying them to a hook.

    well, so apparently it's something I really don't need to worry about, I hope.