Demogorgon P3 Perks Unlocking as Tier 1
Platform: PC - though I suspect it affects all.
Description of the issue: As title. Demogorgon being Prestige 3 unlocks his perks on all killers, but only at Tier 1.
Steps to reproduce: Be P1 Demogorgon pre-update, apply progression system update, receive P3 but only have perks at Tier 1 on all killers that did not have higher tiers of Demogorgon's perks unlocked.
How often does this occur: I suspect this affects everyone who owns Demogorgon this one time.
It's annoying because it adds 6 more bloodweb levels to each killer to unlock everything.
I suspect this affects Steve and Nancy's perks as well, but unable to test due to not P1ing either of them.
Edit: Nevermind. Seems BHVR's already responded that this is not a bug, despite being the ONLY "universal" perks that get unlocked by being P1 before update.
Comments
Same thing here. Someone else also posted about this. We're not sure about anything yet...