Update announcements
Can we get like more than an hours notice of future updates please?
Like, we knew the update was coming at some time in the next couple weeks, as you said the update will be out "later this month" and we know its usually Tuesdays, but why can't you be specific instead of tweeting like an hour before It releases?
I didn't have time to prestiege my last character due to this, who was sat at level 50 already, I just wanted to play with them for a bit using their cakes before doing so. If I knew the update was coming today, I could have just sacrificed the cakes and prestieged her to get the benefits of jumping straight to P3.
Comments
Agreed. They made the announcement when I was already at work. Turned on the game after duty/gym and saw it updating. I didn’t take this game seriously until recently, so was not aware of their patch update patterns and timing.
Don’t really care about the legacy Cosmetic crap to be honest. I was holding off the prestige to use all the cakes/perks/add on to maximize my wins/fun/competitiveness/BP multipliers while farming as much Bp prior to patch date. I had multiple killers parked at prestige 2 lvl 50 now starting at 6 instead of 9 it’s annoying.a grip of my other killers were prestige 1 lvl 50. If they would have gave an announcement at least 24 hrs in advance I would have prestiged real quick and got my time worth. Prolly about a total 51 levels lost.
This ######### really killed my desire to continue playing. I value my time, I’m active duty and in grad school. They don’t owe us anything but having a reasonable heads up would have been great.
Heads up: opened a ticket to see what could be done since I haven’t done anything to my killers since update. SOL, so don’t bother. They won’t do anything (not that I expected anything could be done) .
was fun while it lasted. 👍