How to Prestige ur characters after the Prestige Rework Update?

So the Prestige Rework finally happened today and even thou I'm glad it's here. I can't seem to prestige my characters that are at Level 50 going into the update.

Basically before the update came out, I got 3 characters to level 50 to prestige them after the update so I wouldn't lose any of their perks and add-ons and would get their teachable perks unlocked on every other survivor so I go ahead and try to prestige them after getting the bloodpoints needed to do it. But when I click on the spot in the level 50 bloodweb where u would normally click to prestige them. Nothing happens.

So does anyone know how u prestige them now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

  • You need to finish the level 50 Bloodweb now.

    Then on the next screen there is only the big prestige icon for 20.000 BP.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    You need to finish the level 50 Bloodweb now.

    Then on the next screen there is only the big prestige icon for 20.000 BP.

    Thanks for the help, I thought that might be how u do it but wasn't sure.