The killer.
I haven't enjoyed playing killer like this for a while! I do think the thana buff was a bit much though.
I haven't enjoyed playing killer like this for a while! I do think the thana buff was a bit much though.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, Thana-Buff seems too much, but playing killer is much more fun now. You can feel that you are no punchingbag in some matches anymore. You have at least the Chance, even against really good Survivors.
But: lets see how the next weeks will go. Chill!
Now hopefully it stays that way lol im sure they will balance, certain killers now also which is fine. Looking at Nurse. lmao
Thanata is in weird spot where many killers don't get consistent value from it. Unless your killer has some amazing speed or some ranged damaging ability that can keep survivors injured, I feel like most of the time time it'll be at 1 - 2 stacks.
However, the bigger problem has always been stacking.
Im playing M1-Killers the most. So for me, this patch is medicine to the soul.
Not everything is perfect, but I have to say: THANK YOU DEVS, THANK YOU!!!!