It seems cheaters are already enjoying the new DH.

I've just got this puzzling match.

There was a survivor, everytime I was hitting him he got the deep-wound status. The first time I thought "weird, a septic I didn't notice?". The second time it made no sense. Every single time.

In the end game screen, it was "dead hard". Apparently the fame I was hitting him, it was activated.

Every.

Single.

Time.

Never once I was even the start of the animation.


Epic-type profile too.

Comments

  • @drsoontm said:

    I've just got this puzzling match.

    There was a survivor, everytime I was hitting him he got the deep-wound status. The first time I thought "weird, a septic I didn't notice?". The second time it made no sense. Every single time.

    In the end game screen, it was "dead hard". Apparently the fame I was hitting him, it was activated.

    Every.

    Single.

    Time.

    Never once I was even the start of the animation.

    Epic-type profile too.

    Yeah, I hate that cheat, but it's been around for a long while. You always know because it's usually a player who is otherwise awful, but manages to time every DH perfectly.

    It'll just be even more obvious now.

  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/335158/it-seems-cheaters-are-already-enjoying-the-new-dh

    Yeah, I hate that cheat, but it's been around for a long while. You always know because it's usually a player who is otherwise awful, but manages to time every DH perfectly.

    It'll just be even more obvious now.

    Yeah - deadhard activation cheats before the change was definitely hard to predict but this kind of behavior will be a lot easier to record and report - seems like a good thing, just not in the short term.