how's everyones matches so far??
title
title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm a turd who didn't share:
Played a few Nurse games. Decisive came into play once and I really felt the difference but I think it's because she refused to abandon the loop.
I didn't feel like I played any better, but I definitely noticed some defeatist. Games where I had a bad start they had DCs and survivors were doing 'for the lulls' kind of stuff like flashlight bombing.
I did try out Jolt though and I hate it. It reinforces this throw the game mind set. One survivor starts farting around and he sets off a chain of irrecoverable setbacks.
I think survivors need to actually get value if they pick DS and the killer tunnels and I think Jolt needs a tunin'.