Initial impressions first 5 survivor games

This is a very small sample but I thought I'd just throw this out there along with something I saw that was notable

Build 1 (first two games) OTR, SB, Renewal, DS

Build 2 (next three games): OTR, SB, Built to Last (with medkit), Deja Vu (Repair speed but mainly try to prevent 3 gens)

Game #1: Pig, ran video tape and RS2. Hard tunneled anyone going for a box (namely me). 4K at 4 gens. I did last long enough to not depip as I couldn't be tunneled off hook. At 50 seconds in I let the Pig down me so I could use my DS. The Pig lost me right after.

Game#2: Blight. Tunneled and facecamped. 2K, 2E. I escaped; I think this would have been a 4K before

Game #3: Wraith. 3E 1K; I escaped

Game#4: Doctor, 4E.

Game# 5: Oni. I was the first to die at 1 gen left. One other survivor was on death hook and the others had no hooks. I was too busy getting chased to prevent a 3 gen so there was a 3 gen at the end; no idea if the other three made it.

So, three escapes, two times being sacrificed. The only real difference for me is I lasted longer when tunneled and escaped once when I think I would have lost pre patch.

Side note, Renewal doesn't seem to work right now. That's why I switched it out to med kit with charge add ons and Built To Last (much faster self heals than Self Care).

Initial impressions are good; I had a lot more opportunities to react to tunneling and camping than I did pre patch and my escape rate was about the same.

Comments

  • Did you feel that teammate skill was more in line with your own than before the patch?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Did you feel that teammate skill was more in line with your own than before the patch?

    I think the skill levels were about the same as before. The Oni could have been a 4E but a survivor with no hooks, instead of leading the Oni away from the 3 gen, led the Oni to me but that type of thing also happened prepatch. Overall, some good plays, a few OMG why did you just do that, and pretty typical for my experiences in solo.