The Grind Feels longer

Now instead of getting killers I don't want to play to 40 just to get thier teachables, now I have to go through multiple blood webs to get level 3 for all my killers. Maybe overall its shorter but it sure feels a lot longer now.

Edit: Also why does prestigieng cost blood points if they want to decrease the grind? It should be free like it always was.

Comments

  • I agree totally that there shouldn't be a cost to prestiging.

    But you don't have to get characters to prestige 3 to get their perks to tier 3 on other characters. Once you have a character at prestige 1 (which admittedly is 10 more levels than before), that character's personal perks will be unlocked on all other characters at tier 1. From there you can unlock tier 2 and 3 of those perks in each individual character's bloodweb just like before.

    It's still a reduction because even though it's 10 extra levels, it saves you from having to find those perks at tier 1 in each character's bloodweb. So if you have 25 killers, those 10 levels save you from 75 perk unlocks (at least 38 bloodwebs).

    I'm not sure if this is exactly what you were referring to. I apologize if you meant something else.