(PS5) Anyone else unable to play Killer or Survivor on Console or is it just me?

Tried to click on the play as Killer button but it gets stuck loading for a few seconds until it just stops and kicks me off. I try to click it again and then just the same thing happens. Anyone else dealing with this too?

Comments

  • Me too, DbD is broken on PS5.

    EDIT’ it seems to be something unrelated to DbD, but a psn issue

  • Me too. PS5 not working.

    Right after I updated things seemed to be fine. I even got to play a few matches. Now I can't click "Play as Killer" or "Play as Survivor". Archives and store still work.

  • Yes same here. Does PS4 version work?

  • Just checked the PSN service status on the playstation site and found this:

    2022-07-19 14_02_33-PSN Service Status.png

    Details under "Gaming and Social" says "You might have difficulty launching games, apps, or network features."

    I think it's a PSN issue after all.