I p3 my Steve before the update but I don't have the legacy portrait
What gives ??
What gives ??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was he level 50 as well?
No, neither was my nancy but I got her legacy item
that was never the requierment. P3 L1 was
Yea, I'm kind of frustrated bc I grinded my butt off to get them both to p3 before the update
In these kinds of cases, you can always try to contact support.
How do I do that?
I got my last P3 character (The Dredge) almost 1 hour ago.
When most of people updated and playing on newer version of the game, me and some folks still grinding/playing in the previous patch.
I really hoped that the game doesn't force me to go to update the game. Hopefully it worked (or even still works) and I got it.
It's really weird that u don't get red portrait for Steve that was P3 before the update.
I just sent a ticket in, I spent a week grinding not stop to get them. I'll be upset if this isn't fixed, all that time would be for nothing
been doing the same. Grinded my last character ro p3 while stying on old version of DbD. Just finished, updating now. Lets see if it worked
Submit a request – Dead by Daylight
^ that's a link. I think this falls under "loss of progress" You might need to make an account somewhere, though.
I sent in a report, how long should it take?
Oof, that might anywhere from a few days to a month, if not more.
Also, you did that pretty quickly, did you make sure to include everything you know? (ie, player account ID, details, potential evidence, etc.)
My cloud Id, besides that idk what else would need to be included, can't they check that stuff out on there servers
I'm just a customer like yourself, I have no idea how they do things.
I can confirm you it worked. Keep grinding bro
I am genuinely so frustrated. BHVR if you see this, give me my legacy items