I think the Matchmaking incentives are reversed
Title.
I play on EU/Germany/PC and just had +100% on survivor but the queue was about 5min.when I switched to killer and the queue was instant.
Tagged:
Pending
Title.
I play on EU/Germany/PC and just had +100% on survivor but the queue was about 5min.when I switched to killer and the queue was instant.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm in North East US and same. My survivor waits were around 5 minutes, just switched to killer and I instantly got into a lobby.
Yeah, it must be a bug. They did the same mistake in Spine Chill.
I am also having the same issue, i have to wait 10min for a Survivor game for 100% but as Killer im insta Q'ed
I should have +100% Bonus-BP as Survivor, but I dont get them.
So maybe it is only a visual bug?
I get them