Can't get into games with PS5... Just me?
I managed 1 game after the update, then it said connection error. Now I can't get beyond first menu... Just doesn't load in.
My connection is fine so not my Internet.
Anyone else?
I managed 1 game after the update, then it said connection error. Now I can't get beyond first menu... Just doesn't load in.
My connection is fine so not my Internet.
Anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you restart the PS5?
Servers are (apparently) down.
Ahhh okay, PS5 had issues last update so I wasn't sure if it was PS5 specific again! Thanks
Nevermind it was a server issue. I just got my first chance to try it again this morning and it is fine now. I'll update this