Terrible vacation timing...

I got almost all my killers to level 50 so I could prestige 1 them all after the 6.1.0 update to keep from losing the add-ons I already collected. I realize this meant I'd have to pay 50K BP to prestige each level 50 killer, but I felt that was worth it to keep the add-ons and get level 1 perks from most of my killers on all of my killers.

I went on vacation and came back today to find out BHVR changed its mind with the July developer update AND that progression in the PTB was treated differently than what was explained in the June developer update. Note: I play on Xbox, so I'm unaware of what goes on in the PTB unless I catch a YT video explaining it.

Now I learn that I should have prestiged all of my level 50 killers before the update, which would have given me level 3 perks from most of my killers on all of my killers. But instead, I have no perks yet and have pay the 20K BP (small blessing) to prestige 1 to get the level 1 perks.

YT pushed me a DOWSEY video today at 1130 ET saying I need to prestige all my killers before the update because of this change. Maybe it's not to late! Turn on the Xbox... DBD requires an update... Updating... Too late now... This really sucks...

I know this is no one's fault but my own, but dang...

Comments