New prestige levels ps5

I had all characters p3 50 and most with all perks and they got the same level as my p3 level 1 nurse. I was given no extra prestige levels for having all perks before the update and that’s a lot of grind not accounted for. Also it reset all my blood webs and I had event items on a few.

Tagged: BHVRPending

Comments

  • Cap from update was P9, and they redid the bloodweb so it makes sense that they were reset.

  • GosX9Oc[1].png

    P5 is correct for P3 prior to the update, the extra levels are dependent on the perks that you have unlocked on a character and the tier of them.

    The bloodweb resetting is not a bug.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SBK6HWBRYMPX/gosx9oc-5b1-5d.png

    P5 is correct for P3 prior to the update, the extra levels are dependent on the perks that you have unlocked on a character and the tier of them.

    The bloodweb resetting is not a bug.

    I had all perks on 8 characters all t3 and they are level 9 like my level 1 nurse with no perks so this is correct?

  • Something is wrong with this.

    I have 265 Perk Tiers on Jane and got no Prestige.

    On Steve i have 281 Perk Tiers an got Prestige 1.

    Some Surivors with all Perks at Tier 3 are Prestige 5 while others are Prestige 6.

  • @omegalul said:

    Something is wrong with this.

    I have 265 Perk Tiers on Jane and got no Prestige.

    On Steve i have 281 Perk Tiers an got Prestige 1.

    Some Surivors with all Perks at Tier 3 are Prestige 5 while others are Prestige 6.

    I get it all mine are p9 even the level 1 characters 🤷‍♀️ makes no sense to me