Please also readress the perk prestige rewards before the update
50:30 anniversary stream
"we're working on a fair way to reward players for their time investment and dedication, once the update takes effect"
This is no longer true with the 2 levels per prestige.
Just to do some quick maths:
You can get p3 in 6-7 million BP, 5 million if you get extremely lucky with the entity consumption but I'll assume 7 million for this(its less on average if you dedicate to prestige, but just for easier maths).
It takes about 28 million BP to get p3 all perks, -7 million would leave 21 million to get all perks on p0.
So that means that for 1 character with all perks, you could have gotten 3 characters prestige 3. Prestiged characters will now gain 6 full prestige levels, so over 3 characters, you'd get 18 additional prestige levels total for 21 million BP.
For that singular character, you'd get 6 if you have a survivor with all perks, 5 if you have a killer with all perks.
So, if I would have p3 level 1 on all killers, I would have 28 characters at prestige 9 with all perk, then why would I have 28 characters at prestige 5 with all perks if I had all perks already unlocked? Again, each character with all perks would equal in BP with 3 p1 character. So having all killers with all perks, in this example, would mean I actually have 84 characters p3 level 1.
Wouldnt the fair way to reward players for their time investment be to give those characters at least 15 prestige levels at the very least, maybe even 20 since its just a singular character and they dont get the border. Rather than the current measily 6? Because right now, I'd say its a bit unfair if people who have spend less time and dedication get more rewards overall.
TL;DR:
21 million BP=1x p0 all perks or 3 p3 lvl 1. So why still 6 additional prestige levels and no border for 1 and 18 prestige levels+border for the other?
Comments