Can we get some lockers on Haddonfield
Just played a huntress game, felt like I had to travel half the map to get more hatchets every time I ran out. Basically lost the game just because of how much time I spent reloading.
Just played a huntress game, felt like I had to travel half the map to get more hatchets every time I ran out. Basically lost the game just because of how much time I spent reloading.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
TRADE OFFER
We receive:
BHVR receives:
Meanwhile, the main building with like 12 lockers (including basement):
“Am I a joke to you?”
the same buidling that has an infinite... coincidence? i think not!