"The Mid-Chapter is expected to release later this month"

A lot of people expect release for tomorrow, but, in the July Developer update they are wrote this: he Mid-Chapter is expected to release later this month. So i think this update coming next week, unfortunetly. What do u think?

Comments

  • "Later this month" is vague enough that it could mean any day after the 15th.

  • @Ramanga said:

    "Later this month" is vague enough that it could mean any day after the 15th.

    i hope so

  • Yeah I'm beginning to think it's not tomorrow. Really dislike the vague nonsense sometimes. They could easily choose to debunk it if they wanted if it's not tomorrow.

    I mean granted, the update contents itself are mostly good and I've been... pleasantly surprised by that but yeah, I'm not a fan of the vague information that they can bend around. I know some people act like spoiled brats if things get delayed and if you have to go back on a date but chances are they'll act like spoiled brats at some stage anyway. For the rest of us getting an idea of when things are gunna be 'changed' significantly would be nice.