The Dredge's Pronouns
I noticed a lot of people refer to The Dredge with male pronouns. I even do it and I don't think it has a gender per se. It is interesting to me how others unconsciously think of The Dredge?
I noticed a lot of people refer to The Dredge with male pronouns. I even do it and I don't think it has a gender per se. It is interesting to me how others unconsciously think of The Dredge?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They/them/we/us/our
Yes
I say They.
I think I have referred to Dredge as ‚it‘.
Now i wonder how the lore is written? Doesn’t help that i haven’t looked at the lore since.. Artists chapter I guess?
It
dredge is described as an "it" in its description iirc
Several languages have a tendency to go for a male default.