I picked nurse because I thought the question was implying "who would you pick to fight in a 1v1 on your behalf" so thought it was a nobrainer LOL. If we're talking who would we rather fight, then yeah Ghosty... Just a normal dude.
I picked nurse because I thought the question was implying "who would you pick to fight in a 1v1 on your behalf" so thought it was a nobrainer LOL. If we're talking who would we rather fight, then yeah Ghosty... Just a normal dude.
Lmao I thought the same, now we are screwed up ๐
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Legion or Ghostface, since they're technically normal humans.
Yeah I'm picking GhostFace cause they're 4 legion members
I picked nurse because I thought the question was implying "who would you pick to fight in a 1v1 on your behalf" so thought it was a nobrainer LOL. If we're talking who would we rather fight, then yeah Ghosty... Just a normal dude.
Lmao I thought the same, now we are screwed up ๐
Thank god I'm not alone at least XD.
Ghostface, he got beat at least once in every movie ๐
Legion. Sorry kids that could be beaten by Claudette. I don't know what sick joke was to made such a "killer".
Assuming that it would be only one Legion member and I could pick one (Susie seems the better option).
If I can't pick one maybe Trickster would be a better choice.
Ghostie is a pro-murderer, so I prefer to skip him.