So how is this fair matchmaking

I wasn't playing killer I was playing survivor and I was with a Meg who didn't do anything so I was thinking oh its a Meg she's probably only thinking of herself until I spectated and noticed she had Meg's default outfit and one perk Quick and Quiet at tier one and she barely knew what to do she would enter lockers she never tried to 360 or locker tech she was a baby Meg against a Ghost face with tier three perks. I'm not kidding this was a baby Meg not any youtuber doing a baby survivor until last minute no a full one just got the game five minutes ago baby survivor. How is this fair matchmaking.

Comments

  • That's the neat part. It's not.

    Matchmaking gives up and throws together anyone it can find if a queue has stalled too long or if a previous lobby slot was vacated. Also, solo survivors are currently very prone to ending up with baby teammates because the solo queue survival rate is heavily impacted by things outside of the player's control (i.e., afk teammates, ragequits, getting farmed off hook), and getting bad teammates further decreases one's odds of survival, so it's not unusual to end up with newbies because your MMR got bludgeoned with a nerf bat after a string of bad matches.