It finally happened after 192 survivor games!!
I played against a Twins after 3 months! Who then proceded to DC.... When are Twins getting some love?
I played against a Twins after 3 months! Who then proceded to DC.... When are Twins getting some love?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Taking on account facing them is probably one of the worst experiences this game can offer I hope never, in fact I hope they get some more hate so nobody touches them with a 10 meter pole ever again.
What were they thinking when they added them?.
MONSTERS at high mmr.
But seriously, if we wanted to make them less frustrating, slow and boring to play, they'd only need to change 3 things:
That would make her feel infinitely better to play. Being able to pick up Victor would also reduce camping by making her far less reliant on it. It's very inefficient and sometimes unrealistic to move around 2 separate characters on the map, so Twins camps a lot. If you could bring Victor with you, you wouldn't need to camp so much.