MMR is not working well
I'm at the highest rank and I'm still getting potato survivors. There's a competent team that tries to genrush me every 6 games or so, but in other matches I feel really bored.
I just hope the devs see this feedback
I'm at the highest rank and I'm still getting potato survivors. There's a competent team that tries to genrush me every 6 games or so, but in other matches I feel really bored.
I just hope the devs see this feedback
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah something is off with MMR. I know it has to do with time of day but it feels extra easy as killer (like peeling potatoes all day) and as if my team is requiring significant longer changes from me as survivor.
It has been awful. I'm getting put into matches where I'm literally the only survivor doing gens. Then I get killed with 1 gen left and the killer lets the last survivor, who hid the entire game, escape. Over and over. Then if I don't do any gens, no gens get done.