Should BHVR buff niches
When I mention niches, I'm referring to Doc and Legion both liking big terror radii or Ghostie/Pig's stealth mechanics.
I feel like there are many perks out there which if they received a small buff, could be meta for these killers but not others. Which to me sounds like a good idea as it means you're not seeing the same few perks every game.
Some base-kit buffs I'd propose would be to allow pig to keep being undetectable for 2-3 seconds after standing up, Doc's terror radius to be increase by 8-16m base, increase Legions terror radius after hitting a survivor in feral frenzy by 0/1/2/3m permanently.
For perks, here are some I've thought about for a while:
- Insidious - is currently a meme perk for basement bubba, but why not give it the same love lethal pursuer received and allow it to increase other undetectable effects by 2/3/4 seconds
- Beast of Prey - never used because, why would you? I'd rework this perk so if you hit a survivor with a basic attack, you become undetectable for 20 seconds, whenever you hit a survivor, reset the timer and gain a 5% stacking speed boost, lose all stack when beast of prey runs out.
- *NEW PERK* Emerged from the mist - if you hit a survivor within 5 seconds of entering chase with them, all other survivors gain the oblivious and blindness status effect for 30/35/40 seconds. (this perk will promote hit and run which has slowly died due to boons)
- Distressing - I'd simply buff this perk as it's only use is impossible skill check doc, which is weak against a half decent team or 50% of the maps. I'd buff this to being nearer to 40%, make people actually distressed about where the killer is.
- Diversion - show the survivor where it's going to land so we can actually aim it (I know this isn't a killer perk but man I wanted this perk to be good.
- Overwhelming presence - boons made this perk weaker as people relied less on medkits (less but not completely) but if this was at 150% then this could be a big terror radius killer's Franklyn's Demise.
- Unnerving Presence - increase the chance of triggering a skill check from 10 to 30%. 10% is hardly noticeable and it feels like a random number added to it.
If not these buff to the terror radius perks, could they not be buffed with a +4-8 metre increase of terror radius, meaning stacking them would be a good idea.
Well that's it for now, would love to know people opinions on it, I'm not amazing with numbers so my proposed changes may seem over tuned but I'm more trying to give the idea of making these weaker killers which share something unique to have builds which killers who have stronger abilities don't need.
Comments