So, will Guardian stack with Basekit BT?
I'm just curious. Because if they stack, wouldn't that be a 14% increased movement speed of hook? :O
I'm just curious. Because if they stack, wouldn't that be a 14% increased movement speed of hook? :O
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
they do stack
What about if hooked survivor has hope, I have BT, babysitter and no one left behind, are they just gonna zoom off?
4th perk should be we'll make it because something about the icon compels solo teammates to immediately do 50 laps around the edges of the map
Zoom away, yes. Maybe there is a DR mechanic? Idk, but they stack.
I hope it does
That would be so fun! xd