Question about CONSPICUOUS actions
Am I understanding correctly that being healed by another survivor from injured to healthy doesn't count? If so that seems a bit busted for OTR where presumably if you are healed fully you have not been tunneled
Am I understanding correctly that being healed by another survivor from injured to healthy doesn't count? If so that seems a bit busted for OTR where presumably if you are healed fully you have not been tunneled
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Conspicuous actions pertains to actions you take not what others do.
It would be unfair if being healed from another player would count since randoms would do whatever they want sometimes and I don't think people would want a 1-second heal to de-activate their perk.
For the people exists so no