The new Jeff cosmetic
As a Jeff Main, I really appreciate it that he finally get's a really beautiful cosmetic.
BUT.....
Why is it a prime gaming cosmetic? I really don't care if the prime gaming cosmetics are the green ones of new characters or for characters who have got enough diverse and nice cosmetics anyway like Nea, Meg, Kate, Legion or Huntress. But locking a cosmetic of a character who rary gets anything at all behind a subscription pay wall of a 3rd party... is frustrating to say the least.
You could say "The rift is also behind a pay wall". Yes it is, but that is DBD itself. And we still don't know if we will ever see these in the future. (I guess thex are time exclusive for a year, but it still sucks, because you don't know what the cosmetics will be, in contrast to the rift)
Comments