what are you mostly looking forward to in the update?
I'm very interested in trying out the new perks.
I'm very interested in trying out the new perks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Iron Will and Dead Hard being nerfed into the ground thank god
Dead hard being nerfed.
40k bloodpoint max per match, this will do a lot more then people realise
Dead hard change. Still think it's going to be pretty strong but atleast not "can't do anything" about it strong
Base bt and speedboost. If your teammates know what they are doing and actually bodyblock you will never be hardtunneled of hook outside of bubba and maybe trickster (if i reach a playable tile i don't concidder it unfair anymore)
Base killer buffs, doing everything a little faster is going to be great
I think the increased gen times is going to be a bit of an overkill though but we'll see
Grind reduction.