Tome Challenges - let us equip solved challenges just for fun without any reward

Just as the titel says: I know that a lot of players keep a few of their tomes unfinished, because they keep a few of the quests with certain content unresolved, just to not lose access to said content.

This are mostly the Glyph challenges, but also the Visceral Cankers etc. I am a completionist myself and would love to have at one point all tomes completed, but on the other hand I don't want to lose access to this content. I don't want to have to load up a youtube video just to remind myself what a purple glyph looked like or what the pocket mirrors ingame picture was.

And when someone talks about how tough "tome challenge XY" was, I might wanna load it up and try it for fun, just to see if I just got lucky or my technique was better. Once you got all tomes completed you got nothing left to spice it up but selfmade challenges. Being able to repeat a few challenges for fun would be so cool! I am not opposed to getting a smal reward for repeating challenges, like maybe 1/10 of their original reward, but really, I would be 100% fine with just repeats and finally be able to finish all those tomes that I am holding back right now.

Comments

  • TBH i just want glyphs and cankers to be little side objective in general so people can get more points.

    Maybe make perks that work with glyphs? I just like glyphs and it is a shame that you cant find collect or do anything with them without a challenge...