Haddonfield, cold wind farm , etc

I'm so ######### done with these maps. I've gotten them on repeat like an old mp3 playlist that is stuck on the same 4 songs and I'm tired of it. I cry when theres no 3 gen possible on my side(I don't have C.I) and I have to just play out the rest of the game and *hope* I get A kill in the end somehow by hooking someone and forcing the rest out .

Comments

  • I don’t really mind Haddonfield anymore tbh.

  • @GannTM said:

    I don’t really mind Haddonfield anymore tbh.

    Same. The only maps I don't really like are the Coldwind realm (prob. not what it's called, but) maps and that's just because of how big they are. It's going to be a slight nightmare with the Corrupt Nerf incoming (I don't usually argue with nerfs and buffs unless it's truly a poor decision, and this one was leaning on border of both as killers like Legion can really suffer from this (if you feral frenzy someone at start, leave them, and the timer runs out, deactivating the corrupt intervention and making it a useless perk (in my opinion))) and my Nemesis build 's going to have to be changed (as it runs corrupt for crowd control purposes to power up earlier in the game) but will most likely be changed to a perk that blocks gens for more crowd control (Hex: crowd control doesn't CURRENTLY fit my build, but).