More lesser used character prime cosmetics please…
Seeing a lot of haddie’s and now Jeff’s is so much nicer than Nea/Claudette/Fengs every match.
Loving these characters getting some love!
Seeing a lot of haddie’s and now Jeff’s is so much nicer than Nea/Claudette/Fengs every match.
Loving these characters getting some love!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As an adam main I agree completely.
But won't you have to pay for prime for the cosmetics
I already do, I assume most have prime and that eventually these make it to the actual store
Yeah, they need to give skins for Twins, Hag and Oni too
We need more cosmetics for Zarina, Kate and Mikaela btw. Adam is already unpopular survivor.
I hope we get a good Zarina one.
I don't think cosmetics are making survivors popular. Mikaela was popular while she had only day one cosmetics too. And she was part only survivor chapter but yet, she sold very well. And people did not leave her after first week, she was still popular after months.
Adam? He was not popular even at his first week. People just don't play some survivors: Adam, Jeff, Jane, Ash etc. You are seeing them very rare times.
And ofcourse it is good business for BHVR to making cosmetics for popular survivors. They can not make good money from Adam sadly.
Another Survivor skin...