sadako is disgustingly loud in her stealth form lol
i love how she's like, 12-16 meters away in her STEALTH, and all I can hear are loud REErrrrr eeeeRREEEEEEE.
why why why.
i could even react to her through walls too lmao
i love how she's like, 12-16 meters away in her STEALTH, and all I can hear are loud REErrrrr eeeeRREEEEEEE.
why why why.
i could even react to her through walls too lmao
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Anybody have a clip of Sadako’s lullaby? I can’t seem to find one anywhere. (Usually the wiki has them but the link to her lullaby on her page doesn’t seem to be working.)
Strange, works for me on wiki.
https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Sadako_Yamamura
It's static screeching sounds.
Yeah that’s the link that’s not working. It probably just doesn’t work on Safari on the iPad.
Oh, you should begin from that :) There are lot's of things that don't work on Safari and macOS/iOS. Talking as mobile developer: interacting with Apple is worse than camping Bubba.
Right, I understand the issue with that link is Safari. That’s why I was asking if there was a different clip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0m5jGYmNf4
Thanks!
GET DUNKED ON SADAKO!!