Like Rizzo I've been watching out for this for some time - love watching their stuff in general...so I'm very excited for the 22nd when this is fully released, the trailer is fantastic.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was the bait necessary?? ๐ Anyways, very good looking fan made project. Very creative.
I edited the title as it could be misleading.
As a side note, can't wait to see this series, I love their skits and I'm looking forward to this project!
Like Rizzo I've been watching out for this for some time - love watching their stuff in general...so I'm very excited for the 22nd when this is fully released, the trailer is fantastic.
I can't wait :)
(I would have clicked faster with a title telling "Vivaladirtleague" ...)
Seem someone edited it for me, i tought it was already a known thing and i just missed it :-P
Yeah, sorry for editing it, the title was a bit misleading and I made it clearer.
Thank you for sharing though, it's an amazing project!
Viva la Dirt League is hilarious. ๐
I love this channel, their RPG game videos were great. I will keep my eyes on this project.