Cigar Box - Solvent Jug Clown

I've been having a lot of fun playing with this. It's a weird unexplainable feeling of enjoy when I see a survivor's aura hiding behind something that I would normally pass by.

Though I find it very funny when I accidentally invigorate a survivor and they stare at my aura behind a loop like "I know your tricks now, buddy"

Comments

  • I had a clown think I was hacking because I abused it with object.

  • Garish Make-up Kit makes the duration last even longer than the solvent jug so it pairs even better

  • @bjorksnas said:

    Garish Make-up Kit makes the duration last even longer than the solvent jug so it pairs even better

    I must have bad rng because I've never seen that actually. Thanks for the tip!

    Edit: wow I literally just got it after saying that

  • You dont need the jug, cigar box by itsself is already really good and one of his best addons.

  • Cigar Box is a really solid add-on. However, I wouldn't bother using Solvent Jug as I would probably prefer Flask of Bleach.

  • It’s a strong combo without question. The mindgame potential it offers is amazing and it gives the antidote way more utility even out of chase