Charity Case
after so long, You guys finally released this onto console and I would like to ask about some of the cosmetics, to be honest the 72 hr cosmetic, I know about the case being made while he played the game but it would be nice to see a cosmetic change for it
Comments
I still can't believe they got to put it on console. I'm really happy they're adding it but I don't know if they will replace my Hallowed blight cosmetics and all my other cosmetics I bought from the shop.
good question, you guys I think should have got it before us but, maybe it will release later
@redsopine01 @PhantomMask20763 I just noticed that in the thumbnail for the charity case nurse has no legs
I think they're there it's just that she has them under her dress she's like flying fast or whatever
she has legs, I can tell from her release picture, and @PhantomMask20763 you might be right but when she blinks (the picture is actual gameplay) her lower torso doesn't move
Imagine not having legs
This post was made by the every other killer gang
that feeling you get when too many pallets hit you when playing killer
Also I'd love to see some HybridPanda stuff.
same
Its not available for PS4 EU
yet.....
Glory be the days when they released content for everyone at the same time.
it will be a cold day in hell when they release everything at the same time
It's not up on the Australian PSN either. Hopefully it'll be available for the rest of us soon, kinda sucks to get left out like this without being told how long "eventually" is. Eventually sometime today? Or eventually in the game's life time? Who knows?