Will we get a 2nd charity case though??
I know today is the release in consoles, soo it had me thinking, will we have a 2nd charity case?
I know today is the release in consoles, soo it had me thinking, will we have a 2nd charity case?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
maybe not we now have the shop. Back in my day we get skins from the streamers
Same here, although I agree that Noob3 is unlikely to get cosmetics because of his bans but I'd definitely like to see Panda and Monto get cosmetics, they're the two main DbD youtubers I watch.
@KiraElijah He got technically only got banned once, and that was because of the legacy hack, he apologized and he will never do it again, the other ban was one in the bannpocalybs where a ton of people got banned for no explained reason(some got unbanned so there was a mistake on the dev side somewhere).
Funny back in my day we got our skins differently...
@MegaWaffle main leatherface ?
I really hope HybridPanda and Monto get something. I like Noob3 but with his history with the devs I think it's less likely to happen. @PaulieEsther should get sopmething too!!!