How can I get Adept Killer?
Did they change the requirements? I just double pipped but did not get the Achievement. I used only his 3 perks, BP offering and addons. PC steam btw.
Did they change the requirements? I just double pipped but did not get the Achievement. I used only his 3 perks, BP offering and addons. PC steam btw.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dredge's adept in particular is bugged. I would suggest not teleporting or going in lockers as the game ends, but that's not confirmed, just a hypothesis for what causes it to not fire.
ahhh sheeet. I actually was teleporting during endgame. Man that is really annoying. Thanks for the hint, I will try again
Is adept killer stuff just achievements? I keep hearing about it.