Place your bets: Killer Q-time after patch

Ok with the buffs to killer basekits, and the huge nerf to survivors with now no counter at all against camping and tunneling especially in soloq, what do you think the killer queue time is gonna be after the patch?

I am sure we will be back to pre nerf Ruin times of 10-15 minutes.

Soloq is dead and literally every solo player I saw post somewhere or talked to personally said they are either gonna stop playing, go full swf or go play killer.

I for myself are gonna go full killer main after this patch and if the queue ends up being as bad as I think it's gonna be, I am just gonna take an even longer break until they finally buff soloq.

Comments

  • @tester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3082972#Comment_3082972

    My formerly instant evening queue time is now 2 minutes on average. And people are still trying to do survivor side rift. I haven't been able to do the one "Survive while 1 other survivor escapes as Jonah..." because I haven't been in a single match where more than 1 person survived after trying for half a day. I gave up eventually and switched to killer.

    I only got one shot at the Jonah tome challenge and died during the EGC to a feisty NOED using trickster. I will try again tonight!

1 2 3 ›