Inner focus aura reading range should be unlimited

I think inner focus aura reading range should be unlimited. This perk could be a great information perk for solo and I don't see how making the range unlimited will be overpowered

Comments

  • Kindred and windows is already more than enough free information for any solo and people don't even use em half the time.

  • actually you know what? just run Empathy. You'll be able to see the survivors aura pop up suddenly as they sprint burst away from the hit, and know exactly where the killer is as they lose the health state.

  • @Ryuhi said:

    Kindred and windows is already more than enough free information for any solo and people don't even use em half the time.

    Yeah but nothing wrong with more information

  • there are things wrong with it for the other side, as well as balance itself. You're asking for a duplicate of something another perk already does, but you want it to apply to a different perk that already has another permanent effect on top.

  • @Ryuhi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3058305#Comment_3058305

    there are things wrong with it for the other side, as well as balance itself. You're asking for a duplicate of something another perk already does, but you want it to apply to a different perk that already has another permanent effect on top.

    I guess your right

  • I think you are right.

    I am very happy that this change makes it mutually compatible with Empathy.

    We believe that Solo Q is a worthy option.

  • I thought they did?

    Didn't the new patch say that the range limit was gone meaning that the perk allows you to technically see scratch marks across the map thus allowing you to see the killer's aura whenever someone is hit? Or did I misunderstand the patch?

  • Totally agree the aura reading should have been buffed the sm buff is great but useless

  • this post should probably be In the ptb feedback thing maybe ask a mod to move it into it

  • @Mazoobi said:

    I thought they did?

    Didn't the new patch say that the range limit was gone meaning that the perk allows you to technically see scratch marks across the map thus allowing you to see the killer's aura whenever someone is hit? Or did I misunderstand the patch?

    the scratch marks are the only part that had their range restriction removed. Its specifically so that if you see scratch marks in the distance you'll know a survivor must be somewhere in that area, just like how killers use them to find people around the map.

  • 32m killer aura is too short imo, at least buff it up to 64m

    64m is a decent considerable range