How old is Hag

So before her archives most people thought she would be somewhere in her 70's or 80's reason she was called the Hag but with the archives it's got me thinking sure she's in high school when it happens but it just feels off so maybe she's actually younger it's just her killer appearance that makes her look older.

Comments

  • I really hope you asking this for only lore knowledge... ๐Ÿ˜

    Only a creator can give you a 100% legit answer to that tho.=)

  • @Grigerbest said:

    I really hope you asking this for only lore knowledge... ๐Ÿ˜

    Only a creator can give you a 100% legit answer to that tho.=)

    I'm mainly asking because it came to my head you know how old most of the other killers are just by their lore and maps at times but Hag isn't really explained

    Dredge even though it wouldn't have an age was created in the 60's or 70's meaning it would be about 50 or 60 years old if we're talking about present day.

    For someone like Doctor he seems relatively young about early thirties in his archive plus with the fact most people connect his whole project awakening with MKULTRA which happened in the 60's or 50's and ended in the 70's also would place Doctor if he was present day age at possibly 60 I don't know proper math or age by appearance.

    Last one is Legion super easy with overall age their in high-school with Susie being a sophomore(hopefully I spelt that right) she would possibly be around 15 or 16 with everyone else possibly being 17 of 18 if Albert goes to the twelfth grade as some places in Canada only do Eleventh grade.

    So overall Hag's age isn't known due to her appearance being a walking corpse.