Bad matchmaking
im not crazy right but the matchmaking in this game is bad
Anytime i play killer im matched against survivors in wayyy higher skill level than me to the point its as boring and disheartening as #########
If this ######### aint fixed most people are gonna just uninstall and stop playing like me
Comments
Some really good players (survivors in that case) just tired of playing against sweatiest nurses and blights each match, so they deranking themselves to lowest, just to have some calm matches. You can call them "Smurfs". xD
Some killers do that too. You can't really fix that.
The game can only match you with people currently playing. DBD is 6 years old and survivors who are newbies are far and few between.
I am getting a little tired of the recent change to the MMR cap. I just played 3 games in a row with survivors who had no business being placed against the killer we played against. But, the second I swap to killer, back to back SWFs with flash lights.
I can relate to this