Would the Devs be willing to tell us where they sourced the changes from?
Anyone lurking in these threads has seen some of the complaints thrown around - many rightfully so, many exaggerations, about the intricacies of the large patch coming up. Some of the ideas and concepts mentioned on these forums have shown up almost word for word in the PTB follow up notes.
My question is: How much of the feedback actually came from the forums? Just curious as to the weighting of the opinions here, or if these changes were sourced from other places. IE: Internally, twitter, Streamer relationships, the list goes on.
I anticipate I won't get an answer to this, but given that many people think complaints on the forum hold some sort of weight, it really is worth exploring. I'm really interested in the niche decision-making, too.
Why refuse to make Iron Will work as originally described, removing a lot of the killer complaints while still making less contentious changes that would satisfy more survivors? Things like that, and DS, seem very weird when juxtaposed against them raising the blood points cap, reducing the prestige tax, and adjusting some of the endurance chicanery.
Comments