Does Mettle of Man still work on deep wound?
Mettle of Man is a little unique. It's like it's own status effect. Could it still work regardless of deep wound?
Mettle of Man is a little unique. It's like it's own status effect. Could it still work regardless of deep wound?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think Mettle will work if have Deep Wound. Altho, if you take a Mettle hit first and then a normal Endurance hit, then that would probably work.
So it's still possible to have three health states under super specific conditions. Wouldnt be OP but still intriguing to think about.
Under these "super specific conditions", or what I call it, SCC. It will take 4 hits to down you.
Weird thing is Mettle doesn't say it gives you endurance
It just says "the next hit that would put you from the injured state to the dying state is ignored" it just gives you a special form of endurance that doesn't give you deep wound
I really hope that they didn't indirectly nerf mettle here, 3 protection hits is hard to do without coordination and a healing build/COH
MoM will combo well with OtR. Even after the nerf.
ِAfter throwing the game to get it work.
I got Mettle of Man twice a game once B)
I'm pretty sure it should. Pretty sure it worked with endurance before since it "avoided" the hit.
However we'll not know till it's live.
Mettle will still work, only the endurance effect does not work in deep wound. Mettle of man does not apply endurance.
I know how the perk works and all. But you get the Endurance Status icon when Mettle is activated.