Bring Back Fireflies
Yea a boring red backround is way better than a sparky golden portrait
This looks really bad pls give us the fireflies.
Yea a boring red backround is way better than a sparky golden portrait
This looks really bad pls give us the fireflies.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This user is wrong, keep the red spillage.
I did too tbh, but the red background fits DBD's horror element so much better.
I think the red is better, but...since they have both options ready to implement, could they just give both and let the player choose under options? ๐
Personally I don't ######### care what the effect is.
I'll need to disable the effect anyway because not all characters will have it so it's a totally pointless reward.
I'll take bloodpoints over it. At least I can use those to pay for the stupid prestige tax