Cross
Will we ever get cross prog?
I play on ps4 and pc, want to be manily on pc, but soo many cute outfits i have on ps4, from prev rifts and I cant get on PC :(
Will we ever get cross prog?
I play on ps4 and pc, want to be manily on pc, but soo many cute outfits i have on ps4, from prev rifts and I cant get on PC :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe with xBox, but PS will never happen. It's not on BHVR, it's with SONY.
I didn't play dbd for awhile after getting my pc just because I didn't want to bother farming again. Eventually I started playing again and now my pc account is further progressed. Shame I had to buy some dlc's twice.
Oh no, I've got all the people. My pc account (survivor level wise) is alot higher than thr ps4 account. But past rifts, like the charms that I can not get again I'd like to have on my pc account. Not worried about the characters as I have all of them. Just the charms and outfits that I don't have on pc