Dead Hard double nerfed?
On top of making it unusable when already in Deep Wound, you also reduced the endurance timer by half. I personally think this is a bit overkill.
On top of making it unusable when already in Deep Wound, you also reduced the endurance timer by half. I personally think this is a bit overkill.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, I love it. Haha.
Just might not be as ideal to run OTR + DH but can still get value.
Unfortunately, we still have the 'did you dead hard yet' mindgame.
Nope. It was arguably barely nerfed with the endurance effect. Still incredibly potent vs. huntress and trickster, tacitly disabled lunges.
Now you'll have to time it better. Oh no. Skill. Learning new things. The horror.