Bitter murmur should be a base mechanic.
I keep running into situations where I can see a survivor on a gen far away, it pops and the gen powered explosion covers the area, happens at corridors and looking through doorways, the direction they go becomes a 50/50 gamble. Not only have I already lost a gen but to add salt to the wound I can't see them?
Even if it was 2 or 3 seconds. It should be the same as giving survivors BT base.
Comments
I'm a killer main. This would provide too much free information, imho. You'd be knowing where the survivors are heading next. That's a lot of pressure guaranteed. The counter would be for survivors to always run a dummy direction for a few seconds then turn around and go their true direction. That wouldn't be very fun as a survivor. Would be just as lame as having to crabwalk as a killer for old spinechill.